Generations

                     Candy Man and his Candy Grandpa.. Are goatees hereditary?

Comments

KatBouska said…
Candy Man is CUTE!!! Watch out girlfriend...I got your address now. ;)

Oh wait, I'm married. Strike that.
KatBouska said…
It's the eyes...he has gentle eyes.
Heather said…
I DO see the family resemblance, but when I look at CM, all I see is The Boy.
Julie H said…
He's pretty cute, no wonder you call him the Candy Man :O)
Jennifer P. said…
This man doesn't look like the type to be obsessed with hand cleaner :)!!!
Candid Carrie said…
Oh, that's cool. That is the Candy Man and HIS Candy Grandpa. The boy is so lucky to have a great grandpa!

1. I understand your need/desire/ache to be working out all the time.

2. Does the Candy Man need anyone else (besides The Boy) to help waste his time? Check yes or no.

3. Candy Man has the second best pair of eyes in BlogLand.

4. The Boy has a hot daddy.

5, 6, 7. Move over Marlbaro Man, the is a new sheriff in town.
Tiffany said…
Carrie, you are so get me. I know he is hot...the crappy part is that while we were of equeal hotness 10 years ago, he is now on fire and I am tepid. Crap.

Let me go get back on the treadmill.

Whose eyes are number 1? I must see and obsess.
Tiffany said…
That post made no sense... Carrie you SO get me. You are my kind of people. Is that better?
Candid Carrie said…
The best eyes ever award goes to my husband, I accidently fell into his eyes and then right into his bed.

I am clumsy that way.
scargosun said…
They are BOTH cute in different ways. :) CM had teddybear brown eyes and D CM has baby blues. Awww!
Insane Mama said…
Kathy is right... It's the eyes!
I do see the resemblance and it's not just the goatee!
Is it wrong that I totally want to make out with both of them?

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging for Dollars?

My Big News and a $100.

Facebook Fiasco